Monday, September 04, 2006

Dedicated to all good friends I ever have

"My very best friends are those who know without ever being told" -Authine Steinbeck-

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you" - Elizabeth B Browning-

"I feel shelter to speak to you" -Emily Dickson-

"Wherever you are, it is your friend who make your world" -William Jones-

"Friend is the one who make life easier" -Heidi Wills-


"Friends, you've taught me to speak my mind and stick up for what I believe in. from you I've learned strength. I look up to you way more than you know"

"Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you need is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down" -Oprah Winfrey-

"However rare true love is, true friendship is rarer" -La Rochefoucauld-

"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere" -Ralph Emerson-


From the moment I wake up, before I put on my make up...I say a little pray for you...
Forever and ever you stay in my heart and I love you...
Forever and ever we never apart and how I love you... taken from my best friend's wedding ost

No comments: